30 April 2015

Natsuzora and Run Ch.3


Two releases in less than a year!  It's a new record!
If I ever get around to it, I'm planning on picking up another long-dead series, as well as something else I started years ago, but got distracted before releasing.

Details about this release just past the link.

The baseball club's activities get started, Touko-sensei asks Chiaki for a special, private lesson, and Chiaki loses his most valuable possession.  Or something.

Anyway, enjoy another dose of Touko-sensei (and I guess there's some baseball mixed in? Never paid attention to that part).

Working on chapter 3, it'll be ready... eventually.  Lots of Touko-sensei in it, so look forward to it.

Download Chapter 3.
Or
Read it Online

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the new chapter!
    Glad to know this manga is not dropped. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the series so far, and I'm glad you're continuing to release it. Thanks and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete