05 April 2015

Natsuzora and Run Ch.2


A bit over a year later, and here I am back with another release!
I actually had the first 4 chapters of Futari no Renai Shoka almost ready to go in January, but Maigo started releasing them before I got around to it.  It's pretty good, so I recommend everyone go read it.

Details on this release on the other side.

Some things to note about this series.  Apparently it was axed, with 5 volumes / 25 chapters.  I have magazine raws for chapters 1-23, albeit not in the highest quality.  I'm hoping to at least release the rest of the first volume, at which point I'll hold off until I can find the last 2 chapters to see if I like the ending enough to finish it.

Shoujo Sense released the first chapter back in 2013, so I'm sure you can find that on their site somewhere.

Anyway,
Download Chapter 2.
Or Read it Online

And you may notice my credit page resembles Shoujo Sense's.  That would be because that was the only good picture of Touko-sensei, and she's the reason I started this.

6 comments :

  1. More Chapters please. I fell in love with it immediately

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.V.E. Y.O.U. S.O. M.U.C.H. for continuing this

    ReplyDelete
  3. can we expect more? I really hope so

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure can. I'm planning on doing at least the rest of the first volume.

      Delete