03 August 2019

Kin no Kanojo Gin no Kanojo Volume 10 Batch


As promised, here's the Volume 10 batch, and the final Kin no Kanojo Gin no Kanojo post.

The only updates here are a typo or two (and a line that was missing in the initial release of c46, which was updated a few hours later), so it's again mostly for convenience.

Download Volume 10


Random last thoughts (Spoilers):
Overall, I really enjoyed both reading and translating this series. My biggest worry early on, in terms of story, was that Erika and Ginka would recombine in the end (I hate when they do that, it always feels like a cop-out), so it was nice to see him end up with them both. I would've liked to see things continue for a little longer after she came back, but oh well, that's how RomComs usually go. Them getting married on the last page was a nice bonus, so I'm glad it was there. Also, Black Diamond Shark was in a bow tie. Can't beat that.

(...And Jiiya and Baaya are included in the deal, right?)

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the batch!

    Really enjoyed the series, and so I'm glad you were able to stick with it until the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys, i am a reader of this series from when the first chapter was released, i stopped following for a while short before ending because i waited for the ending altogether.

    you guys rocks, i feel this series has been very very entertaining to me since 6 years ago. i just want you to know that you did something wonderful. this manga will be in my buy list

    ReplyDelete