08 October 2015

Natsuzora and Run Ch.9


Another Natsuzora, within 2 weeks as promised!  Coming up relatively soon is the next chapter of Kimi to Boku, and I'm looking at some other series I might start.  So many I want to do, so little time.

I must admit, while doing these last few chapters, I've found myself rooting more and more for Rina, despite starting the series because of Touko-sensei.  There's just too much drama around her for my preference.  Oh well, for now I'll just enjoy Rina and hope I warm back up to Touko-sensei over time.

Enjoy the chapter!

or

4 comments :

  1. Thank you very much for the new chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No~ no~ That's a 'non'~'non'~'non'~

    Touko-sensei is like Koshien, Rina is just a preliminary match XD
    I think she's (Touko-sensei) divided with her love because of her status as a teacher, but being a human being, she couldn't contain her feelings though..

    Don't give up on my dear Touko.. If you gave up, it's game over (according to some Col. Sanders' coach)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't plan on giving up on her just yet. I'll probably like her more once she starts being honest, and things calm down.

      And don't sell Rina so short, calling her a preliminary match. She's obviously Koshien material! (And this certainly has nothing to do with the fact that I often like rooting for the underdog.)

      Delete