07 June 2016

Kin no Kanojo Gin no Kanojo Ch.04


Much more delayed than I had planned, but here's the next chapter!

I must say, though, Silver really makes working on this fun.  Her half-proud, half-naive/childish character just hits a good spot for me, I guess.  Hopefully Gold will be as entertaining too, when she gets more time.

And thanks to a few generous people, the goal for funds was met faster than expected, so I removed the donate button.  There is now enough money to buy up through volume 6 of this, when that comes out.  So again, a big thanks to everyone for your support!

Enjoy the chapter!

Download Chapter 4

15 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the new chapter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please translate this manga more faster because it already been abandoned for three years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see you like it. Though, unfortunately, no, I can't really get them out faster. It takes as long as needed, until I feel it's a decent release.

      Delete
  4. thanks for the update dude, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah, I suggest leaving the Nisenomine bit as is instead of making it to Fakenomine, since the former one sounded much better than the translated one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I'll consider it. I did think about using Nisenomine at first (I like it better, too), but I wasn't sure how well people would remember that nise=fake without a note each chapter, so I ended up going with Fakenomine.

      Delete
    2. Your call. I only suggested it since it sounds funnier when it's in japanese. And also, he stops calling her that after some chapters anyway.

      Delete
  6. thanks for the chapter. The arts is cute and the heroine is cute too. I prefer the silver one though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just picked up reading this manga, from the sound of it, people have been waiting 2 years for this thing to continue, and I can see why.

    You have my Thanks, I'll be sure to donate when I get payed this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the update man its been far too long since i've seen a update from this manga love you keep it up i believe in you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for resuming this!

    -- Wabewalker

    ReplyDelete