27 September 2015

Natsuzora and Run Ch.8


After a longer-than-expected wait, I present... Natsuzora and Run Chapter 8!  After a heated argument with Touko-sensei, Chaki tries to return back to his normal life.  But will he be able to concentrate on baseball with a broken heart?

Note: I made a few minor updates (a misspelled name, few missing honorifics) to a couple pages after releasing it, so if you've already downloaded it, the link is updated, so get it again.

This chapter was delayed due to a bit of confusion on some of the dialogue.  To make up for that, my goal is to get the next chapter out within 2 weeks.  Hopefully I can manage.
Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

or

5 comments :

  1. Thank you for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I or maybe we are really glad that you guys continued with this series. & of course, I also love Kimi to Boku wo Tsunagumono too..

    Keep up the good work, Hametsu no Megami team \ ^_^ / Aim for the Koshien.. ok, maybe that's a bit far.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Koshien is never too far! Glad you enjoy them, and thanks for the support!

      Delete
  3. I'm really glad that you guys are doing this series. Really fun to read. Can't wait for the next chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete