13 August 2015

Natsuzora and Run Ch.7


Unexpected travel ended up speeding this release a bit.  Expect the next few releases a bit faster than usual, as there's not a whole lot else for me to do where I am.


For those that download the releases, there's an mp3 in the zip called "Eikan wa Kimi ni Kagayaku."  It's mentioned at the end of the chapter, and although it's not really significant, there are 2 reasons I decided to include the song.
-The first is that it's the official song of the National High School Baseball Tournament (Koshien), which many people, myself included, probably didn't even know existed.
-The second (real) reason is that when I looked up the title, the first result was a version by Nagase Miyu from ZONE, and as they're one of my favorite groups, I couldn't help but spread it.
Here's the YouTube video it's ripped from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9AB9id3vOQ

Enjoy!

OR

No comments :

Post a Comment