02 June 2015

Natsuzora and Run Ch.5


This chapter brought to you by The Little-Known Hunter of Love, in the Village of the Night.

This chapter marks the end of Volume 1, and I must say, it was quite a finish.  I'm considering doing my own version of chapter 1, just for completion and consistency's sake, so when that's done (or if I decide it's not worth the trouble), I'll release a batch of volume 1.

It's also worth noting I finally found some raws for chapters 24-25, and skimming them over, I was satisfied with how it ended, so I'll try to increase my pace a bit.

Anyway, enjoy the best chapter so far!

Or

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the chapter :)
    Things are getting interesting, I hope that the other teacher will not shoot down this romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously,

    I really like this series, just hope you guys will continue to scanlate it.. Thank you for all your hardwork, Hametsu no Megami Scans team..

    ReplyDelete